How my services can help you to step up your mental fitness, get your power back and map out your future path.
- Do you feel stuck in a job that pays the bills but gives you little satisfaction, with no sense of where your career is going?
- Do you find yourself acting in ways that you know are not good for you, but you can’t seem stop, no matter how hard you try?
- Do you suffer from anxiety, fears, phobias or limiting beliefs that are stopping you from living your life to the fullest?
- Do you feel anxious or stressed?
- Or do you just want to up your game in your professional or personal life?
If this is you, then the good news is that you’re certainly not alone and that I’m here to help.
Most people will experience some of the above at some point in their lives, and many of us need a helping hand to get us back on track and ‘reset’ our lives.
I would love to help you get back in the driving seat and actively map out your future.
Using a dynamic combination of life coaching, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), hypnotherapy, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and sports massage, tailored to your individual needs, I can help you to:
- discover your purpose and motivation in life and set big goals for yourself
- break through obstacles that are holding you back, such as limiting beliefs,anxiety, low self-esteem, fears, phobias and bad habits
- de-stress and better manage the triggers, symptoms and effects of stress
- build your self-esteem and the confidence you need to make big decisions and lasting changes in your career or personal life
- create a shift in your career, whether it’s getting the next job up or changing career path
- improve your relationships with stakeholders at work
- better manage and prioritise your wellbeing and mental fitness
- set clear and achievable objectives and develop an action plan to achieve these
Whether you’re looking to make a change in your career, grow your confidence, find your purpose and motivation in life, better manage your stakeholders at work, overcome a phobia or simply to de-stress, I’d love to help you get back on track.
Enabling your mind and body to work as one united team
I’m passionate about both mental and physical health and truly believe that if you want to be happy, healthy and successful, there are three parts of you that all need to be working together and in the same direction, as one unified team:
- your conscious mind,
- your subconscious mind
- your body.
Sometimes these parts are either working against one another, or one or more of them is ‘blocked’, which makes it really hard for you to be as happy, healthy and successful as you want to be, no matter how hard you try. If we just focus on one of these areas, it rarely gives us the results we were hoping for because we’re only addressing part of the big picture that is your mind and body.
My approach is to bring together different therapy types and techniques to work with you on all three of these levels. This combination helps to address the gap between what your rational mind knows and understands is the right thing versus what your subconscious mind is making you believe, think, feel and do:
- Conscious mind – through practical rational conversations, life coaching models and exercises, as well as congnitive behavioural therapy (CBT) techniques, I will work with you to identify key issues and blockers, identify goals and generate practical action plans
- Subconscious mind – through NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and hypnotherapy, which both work with your subconscious to help manage negative emotions, we will work together to reprogramme unhelpful thought processes, overcome fears and phobias and change behaviours that are holding you back
- Body – through sports massage and deep tissue massage I can help relax your body and mind, relieve stress, anxiety and physical pain, while through EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) we will work together to unblock trapped energy flow and negative emotions
I coach from a holistic perspective, and before we focus on your particular issue, we will discuss your physical and mental health, wealth, career and relationships, as I believe all of these are interwoven and need to be in reasonable balance in order for you to define and achieve your goals.
Find out how I can help you through my life coaching, career coaching, Anxiety Breakthrough, Resilience Builder and Healthy Habits programs, as well as my sports massage and deep tissue massage therapy for recovery, rehabilitation and relaxation.
‘Cheryl believed in me so much and encouraged me. That gave me confidence and courage to try even things that I have not done before. I feel energized and smart just because she thought highly of me. Cheryl is qualified and smart. And seeing the faith she had in me, made me so motivated’.