Step up your mental fitness, get your power back and move forward with confidence
Qualified and accredited Master Life Coach, Transformational Coaching Specialist, Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner specialising in career coaching, resilience, healthy habits, anxiety recovery, stress and phobias. Based in Poole, Dorset, I provide:
- life coaching, career coaching, hypnotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- tailored programs to help clients overcome anxiety, stress and phobias, grow their confidence and resilience, find their motivation, establish healthy habits, improve their wellbeing and make career moves
- a free 30 minute phone consultation for new, prospective clients
- face-to-face and online coaching via Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp, for clients in the UK and overseas
- sessions outside in the garden, weather permitting, if clients prefer this
- deep tissue massage for relaxation, rehabilitation and recovery
I am now offering face-to-face coaching sessions with COVID-19 health and safety measures in place, in my relaxing treatment room or al fresco in the garden, weather permitting. Online and phone coaching sessions are also available on Zoom, Skype and WhatsApp. Massage treatments are currently on hold owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, and will resume as soon as the Government allows this.
I combine 20 years’ experience in leadership roles in the corporate world, with massage therapy and Mastery level qualifications in life coaching, clinical hypnotherapy and NLP. I use my skills and experience to help clients overcome fear, anxiety and negative thought patterns, take charge of their mental fitness, build their self-esteem and take back control of how they think, feel and act. I tailor my approach to each client’s individual needs, working with the conscious mind, subconscious mind and body in whichever way will deliver the best results for them.
My most popular programme is my Anxiety Breakthrough package (£297), which combines coaching, hypnotherapy and NLP techniques in either one intensive session lasting around 3.5 hours, or two 2 hour sessions spread over a couple of weeks (depending on client preference). It is highly effective in creating a mindset shift quickly, particularly for anxiety, fear, uncertainty, stress and bad habits.
Ad hoc one hour coaching sessions are available from £85.
Welcome to Reset Mind and Massage.
- Do you feel as though you’re a bystander in your own life and that someone else is in charge, but you’re not sure who?
- Do you feel stuck in a job or relationship that isn’t right for you?
- Would you like to break free of habits you know aren’t good for you?
- Do you want to bring more focus and direction to your career?
If that’s you, I’d love to help you get back in the driving seat and give you the tools and techniques you need to map out the next stage of your journey. I’m passionate about supporting people who want to live a full, happy, successful life, but have lost their way, been derailed by events or feel stuck in a rut.
I will work with your conscious mind, subconscious mind and body to release emotional, mental and physical blockages, before guiding you to reset your direction, define clear goals and create a roadmap for your personal life and career.
I use a dynamic combination of practical life coaching models, hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming and deep tissue massage to help you to shift your mindset, reset your body and take control of your thoughts, emotions and behaviour.
My approach will enable you to:
- discover your purpose and set clear goals for your future
- break through obstacles that are holding you back, such as anxiety, low self-esteem, limiting beliefs, fears, phobias and bad habits
- better manage the causes, triggers, symptoms and effects of stress and anxiety
- build your self-esteem and the confidence you need to make big decisions and lasting changes in your career or personal life
- create a shift in your career, whether it’s improving your relationships with stakeholders at work, getting the next job, or changing career path
- set clear objectives and develop an action plan to achieve these
Whether you’re looking to make a change in your career, grow your confidence, find your purpose and motivation in life, better manage your stakeholders at work, overcome a phobia or simply to de-stress, I’d love to help you boost your mental fitness and get your power back.
Book your free 30 minute phone consultation now.
Online, telephone and face-to-face life coaching, hypnotherapy and NLP from £85.
Call me for a free 30 minute phone consultation if you’re not sure which therapy or package is right for you.
“Cheryl is an excellent coach, she gives sound, well thought through, constructive support and challenge. She does so in an intelligent and structured manner. She has a real ability to see the bigger picture and help you break things down into logical and manageable steps. She has given me pragmatic guidance over the years that has always had my best interests at heart and has really taken into account my personal and professional situation. She’s also really motivating, inspiring people she works with to be the very best they can be, including pushing yourself out of your comfort zone when necessary.”
Sarah James – Head of Insight, LV=, Bournemouth
I’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like to find out more about how I can help you, arrange a free introductory phone call, book an appointment or order a gift voucher, please get in contact using the form below.
Or, if you prefer, you can contact me via one of the following methods:
Telephone, text message or Whatsapp: 07977 230573
I work from treatment rooms in Parkstone in Poole, including a room at Lilliput Health clinic and at Parkstone Chiropractic on Ashley Road. I also deliver all of my life coaching, hypnotherapy and NLP therapies safely and effectively online over Zoom, FaceTime or WhatsApp Video, coaching people from whichever location is safest and most convenient for them. For those meeting me in person at my treatment room, there is always off-road parking available right outside, and there is the option of coaching sessions outside in the garden if the weather permits.
I understand that many of my clients work during the day or have childcare commitments that can make it difficult for them to make appointments during ‘normal’ opening hours. So I aim to be as flexible as possible and work around your schedule, with weekend and evening appointments frequently available on request.
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to lead your happiest, healthiest and most successful life.